Oops! I'm probably on Omegle...

text-pistol:

Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment—their body is alive, there’s a light in their eyes, something—that makes you think, “I just really love you.” It’s a weird sensation to think this, but it’s pretty awesome that we can feel this way about another being.

  1. heyumzac reblogged this from notkai
  2. notkai reblogged this from notkai
  3. 4-polly-2-molly-0 reblogged this from blithe-spirits
  4. etta-candy-irl reblogged this from camyul-toe
  5. wholock8 reblogged this from imtryingtoresonateconcrete
  6. imtryingtoresonateconcrete reblogged this from thestarsarewherewebelong
  7. kissingkarma reblogged this from love2laughmore
  8. lefirecricket16 reblogged this from netherpanda11
  9. thesummerprince reblogged this from text-pistol
  10. love2laughmore reblogged this from 3000yearsandcounting and added:
    Sigh….
  11. mandyisfucking-amazing reblogged this from cantescape
  12. stringsandloosethreads reblogged this from notquitecanadian
  13. reginababyallalone reblogged this from 3000yearsandcounting
  14. sherbertskies reblogged this from adelinepowell
  15. wereamillionmilesaway reblogged this from umbrellanest
  16. queer-aucella reblogged this from okiedokielokie
  17. okiedokielokie reblogged this from miyufurus
  18. takemehometo-wonderland reblogged this from kalifornia-heartss
  19. breathing--in-your--hair reblogged this from lessouvenirsnoirs
  20. umbrellanest reblogged this from thestinakat
  21. kris-ruth reblogged this from celestialshawty
  22. princessstabity reblogged this from quitecrazy
  23. laughing-my-way-to-hell reblogged this from 500daysofpanicking
  24. raaaad-assss-fvckk reblogged this from kalifornia-heartss
  25. 500daysofpanicking reblogged this from taurusmeg
  26. moj-svijet-u-boji reblogged this from ti-si-volela-moj-weltschmerz
  27. iwanttoplaywithyourhair reblogged this from tahthetrickster
  28. kalifornia-heartss reblogged this from text-pistol
  29. ky-bug reblogged this from irlsa
  30. indiejesus reblogged this from dragsofscags
  31. imnotinlove-thisisnotyoursong reblogged this from agirlwhowrotestories
Hi! I'm Charlie, I'm 18, just turned that way on Christmas this year. I'm an FTM and I identify as Pansexual. I mostly post about my fandoms (about 75% of the time) but the other 25% is about the LGBTQ community or the tumblr community in general. If you want purely my mushy stuff or my personal transition I have a blog for that.